Shoulder to Shoulder Mexico is a ministry committed to planting, strengthening and equipping the local church in Mexico. We work with churches of different denominations in the region
helping them grow and impact their communities for Jesus Christ.
STS is especially looking for intern volunteers who are bi-lingual Spanish/English with at least a 50% proficiency in the secondary language.
Interns must have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and have a desire to serve Him and serve others.
Interns must have a recommendation from his or her pastor.
Interns must have a positive attitude and an enthusiastic work ethic.
Interns must be 18 years or older.
STS receives youth and adult mission teams from different churches in the USA through out the summer. These mission teams come down to partner with STS in helping support a local Mexican
church. The projects these teams do are as varied as the churches STS works with in the region.
Activities will include things like:
- children's programs
- homeless shelters
- rehab centers
- construction projects
- Bible distribution
- evangelistic event
- sports camps
- and a variety of other ministry activities.
Interns will be involved in all aspects of mission team activities and care from planning, logistics, food prep and clean up to
translation, construction, team leader, and tour guide.
There will also be times of missions training and bible study especially for interns. Also various fun intern escapes, adventures and
activities will be squeezed in around the busy summer.
STS ministry center in Mazatlán, Sinaloa, México.
1. Perspective interns need to fill out an application provided below and provide three references including their local pastor
2. Complete an interview process with STS staff
3. Provide your own transportation to Mazatlán, Mexico
4. Provide $600.00 to cover the intern retreat at the end of the summer, training material, staff shirts, and some food or activities during your stay
5. Bring spending money for your own toiletry needs and personal entertainment
7.Sign liability forms